Accounts Receivable Financing to Fit Your Business
When you are looking for ways to manage your company’s cash flow, it can be easy to overlook options that use your financial assets in unconventional ways. Since the dominant form of lending discussed in finance advice articles is usually some form of loan with a regular repayment period, it’s easy to miss the fact that more flexible arrangements like factoring, also known as receivables financing, has been popular and affordable since the middle ages.
How Accounts Receivable Financing Works
Financing receivables is a simple process. When you contact Principal Financial Strategies, our associates will review your outstanding accounts and your customers’ payment histories and calculate a percentage of the account values that will be available to lend. Then, when we take over collecting repayment and as it comes in, we will subtract from the original advance, our service fee before passing the rest on to you. Simple!
Benefits of Accounts Receivable Financing
- NO Personal Guarantees means NO Recourse
- Great for Startups
- Cash as fast within 24 hours
- Access your own money when you need it without increasing long term debt
- As your Accounts Receivables increase so can your funding
- No loss of equity in your business
- By accessing your cash thru our Accounts Receivables program, your employees time can now be used to assist in other revenue generating sources.
If you are ready to get started financing receivables, contact us today.