Commercial Real Estate Financing Made Easy
Whether you are getting ready or at that point where you are ready to invest in real estate, you will need to find the debt structure that works best for you with your repayment strategy. That’s why it is important to have choices, and why Principal Financial Strategies works to provide those choices. When you are able to select the financing structure and the amount you need, it is much easier to get the most out of your investment in the shortest time possible.
Financial Structures for Your Real Estate Financing
- International Financing is available for purchasing overseas properties using structured debt, equity and mezzanine financing methods. Loan amounts can range from $50,000,000 to $100,000,000.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing provides current asset holders with opportunities to expand their investment portfolios. By using existing properties as collateral, we can fund transactions from $5,000,000 to $100,000,000 or more.
- Construction Financing gives large projects the opportunity to get built by assessing the available equity at various project milestones.
- Bridge Loans are designed to offer businesses with working capital while assets are tied up. These short-term, “hard money” solutions can provide funding up to $100,000,000, 80 percent LTV and interest-only amortization.
- SBA 7a & 504 Loans loans can assist small businesses with the purchasing of real estate. We offer competitive 4.5 percent interest rates at up to 25-year terms for owner-occupied properties and all types of hotels and start-up franchise business.
- FHA and HUD Lending can be used for the new construction, acquisition or rehabilitation of multifamily rental complexes, senior housing, hospitals and other healthcare facilities. Non-Recourse funding up to $50,000,000 includes low, fixed rates and full amortization.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities Non-Recourse Loans are made by transforming commercial properties into security-like instruments, organizing them into a trust and issuing bonds to interested investors. Fixed-term, low-interest CMBS funding can provide up to $50,000,000 for your properties.
- Conventional Loans up to $100,000,000 are available for owner-occupied and investment properties. These loans can be used for purchasing multifamily homes, industrial buildings, mobile home parks and self-storage facilities and can provide stable, amortizing, fixed-rates that have convenient 10 to 30 year terms.
No matter what you have in mind for your current or next phase in your real estate investments, Principal Financial Strategies has staff ready to help you get everything you need. We are simple and easy, give us a call @ 210.963.8989